2014 National Annual Conference
July 13-18, 2014
Plan now to attend the ADM Summer Conference for Music and Worship at Central Christian Church in Decatur, IL, featuring nationally recognized clinicians in organ, choral, handbells, worship, and jazz worship.
- Outstanding recitals, inspiring worship, and informative workshops will cover all aspects of service music and worship including repertoire sessions and techniques for success.
- A midweek day in Springfield will feature worship at Westminster Presbyterian Church and an evening recital at the Thomas Rees Memorial Carillon, where we’ll hear the premiere of a carillon composition written specifically for ADM. Free time might include a visit to the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum and Library, the Lincoln Home, or the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Dana-Thomas house.
- Affordable housing is available in an air-conditioned dormitory at Millikin University.
- Conference: Central Christian Church - Decatur, Illinois
- Housing: Millikin University - $22 per day w/double occupancy
Some of the conference workshops include
Others will be added as the year progresses.......