Thank you for your interest in the Association of Disciple Musicians.
You are invited to use the form at the bottom of this page to contact us for more information about the National Annual Conference or membership benefits or with suggestions for the Website.
Mail Inquiries or Donations to: Association of Disciple Musicians , % Disciples Home Missions, PO Box 1986, Indianapolis, IN 46206 or call 317-713-2652.
Executive Minister for Christian Vocations, Disciples Home Missions
|Ministry Associate, Disciples Home Missions
Anne Marie Moyars
|ADM President: Brad Burnham||Past ADM President: Katrina Cochran|
The Association of Disciple Musicians Council
President: Brenda Hagedon
President Elect: Brad Burham
Treasurer: Beth Miller
Secretary: Carmen Bennett
Past President: Katrina Cochran
- Class of 2023: Gina Anthon, Brenda Hagedon, Connie Ford, Claire Meredith
- Class of 2024: Beth Miller, Brad Burnham, Carmen Bennett
- Class of 2025: Jacob Miller, Carolyn Sargeant, Janie Jones
Council Nominees for the Class of 2026
ADM Membership Dues—supports the general operational needs for membership $25
You can help ADM well into the future by donating to the following funds:
- ADM Vera Enz Fund—provides scholarships for both first and second time attendees
- ADM Endowment Fund (established 1998) — provides annual income to underwrite the annual Workshop
- Tom Wood ADM Worship Clinician Fund (established 1991) - provides $1,500 each year to support the cost of the worship clinician at the annual Conference
- ADM Musicians Clinician Fund (established 2013) - will provide funds to support the clinicians for choral, handbells, organ, etc. The current balance is approximately $20,000—income will be paid out when the fund reaches $40,000
If you wish to donate by check, mail it to Lonna Owens, DHM, PO Box 1986, Indianapolis, 46206 indicating how you would like the money divided between the funds.
If you are over the age of 70 ½, consider making a gift from your IRA, tax-free. If you wish to donate appreciated securities, contact Kirby Gould at , 816-665-8446. Any other donation-related questions can be sent to Kirby as well.
(After you submit the form, it will display blank again.)